Why Choose Sleeping Supplements Over OTC Drugs?
Are you having a hard time falling asleep? You tried changing positions, fluffing your pillows, and even sleeping music, but still, you remain wide awake for hours? Sounds like you could use some sleeping supplements!
Sleeping supplements are the new way of treating insomnia without having to rely on prescriptions. There is no need for drugs when there are supplements that can help with this problem.
Types Of Sleeping Supplements & Function
Each sleeping supplement works differently. It depends on what components it is made of. The following are the most popular ones:
- Melatonin: Melatonin helps regulate the body’s natural circadian rhythms and promotes relaxation by reducing stress hormones in the brain. It is also considered one of the safest over-the-counter options today because it does not produce any unpleasant side effects like other medications like benzodiazepines do.
- Tryptophan: Tryptophan is an essential amino acid used to produce serotonin, a chemical in the brain that helps signal your body to sleep. L-tryptophan is a byproduct of tryptophan that can be converted into serotonin by the body. L-tryptophan has been shown in studies to assist in relaxation, pain relief, and sleep.
- Kava: Kava has been found to help people with stress-related insomnia sleep better. However, it can harm the liver, so it should only be used under close medical supervision.
Chamomile, valerian, lemon balm, passionflower, and lavender are just a few of the herbs that have been shown to have a soothing effect. And promote sleep. Many natural sleep aids include a combination of these substances to induce rest.
Benefits Of Sleeping Supplements
Natural sleeping aids have become popular private label supplements due to their multiple benefits against OTC sleeping pills. Some are:
- They produce fewer and less invasive side effects
- They do not create an addiction
- They are affordable
- They don’t require a prescription
It is important to know that even though sleeping supplements do not require a doctor or prescription, it is a good idea to consult a physician to help you choose the best one according to your needs and overall health.
Safe & Natural Results Guaranteed
If you’re looking for a healthy, drug-free way to rest at night, sleeping supplements are the answer. At Affiliate Nutra, we are proud to be at the forefront of supplements manufacturers, with over 250 supplement formulas created and perfected to guarantee the satisfaction of more than 10,000 customers.
It’s time to leave those OTC drugs behind that just contribute to negative long-term side effects, and start giving your body and mind a break with private label supplements.